Trading a Funded Account: Education Program
Tradenet offers its students the opportunity to prove that they can be excellent at trading and become eligible to apply to get access to a funded trading account from various investments firms.
start demo challenge
start 14 day trail
Fill in your details to apply for the challenge!
On the “How To Trade a Funded Account” Education Program, students join and get educated, learn more, and become eligible to apply to receive access to a funded trading account from various investment firms, thus, getting access to trade with all the trading capital that they need, without risking their own funds.
Day trading students can get access to trading education courses offered by Tradenet. But that is not all. You also get direct access to live trading rooms, the best-selling trading book The Market Whisperer by Meir Barak, mentorship sessions with top analysts, and a demo (or paper money) account.
You can become eligible to apply for access to a funded trading account from various investment firms so that you can trade with less stress about the initial capital and the risks involved.
Tradenet and the “How To Trade A Funded Account” Education Program: Let Tradenet Show You The Way
Tradenet “How to Trade A Funded Account” Education Program, gives students the opportunity to access, if found eligible, to a funded day trading account**. Watch what Meir Barak has to say about Tradenet and “How to Trade A funded account” Education Program.
The program includes education packages and step-by-step mentoring by Meir Barak and other top-class traders. The students who qualify, can enjoy the opportunity to gain access to a funded account, will receive access to all the trading capital they need**. If you manage the funded account profitably, you can get up to 85% of the upside!
Tradenet funded account education packages**, provide day traders and day trading students with the knowledge and the access to capital required to take up day trading as a profession, eventually.
**Disclaimer: Tradenet does not provide funded accounts or day trading services. Tradenet provides its students the ability to get in contact and apply for a funded account with third-party investment firms who provide funded day trading accounts. Tradenet is not responsible for any dealings between its students and the aforementioned third party investment firms. Tradenet urges its students to perform an in-depth market research before deciding to trade any day trading account, funded or otherwise.
Tradenet Packages – Learn How to Trade Funded Accounts
Tradenet offers you an array of education packages from which to choose. As day trading students you should pick and enroll to the education package that fits you, based on your needs and level of experience.
These are the Tradenet “How to trade a Funded Account” Education Packages:
- New to trading? The Intro Package is all that a new trader needs to get started.
- This program is just $500 and includes a self-study course. That course will help you understand the basic concepts of day trading.
- Filled with dozens of chapters, training videos, interactive sessions and tests, the self-study course is available online for a duration of 12 months.
- The Intro Program also gives you, the prospective day trader, access to Tradenet’s live trading room, trading book, and a demo trading account.
- When you become a part of the Intro Program, you become eligible to apply for a funded account** of up to $14,000 and receive 70% of the net profits generated.
- Pay just $3,000 for the Student Program and get all the benefits of the Intro Program along with so many additional benefits and perks.
- Together with the self-study course, live trading chat rooms, the trading book, and demo trading account, day traders receive comprehensive training sessions through weekly mentorship programs.
- Students also get the Star Trader course as part of the Student package. The Star Trader course gives you 15-hour online sessions, live mentoring, and calculated risk trading.
- Day trading students who enroll for the Student Package are eligible to apply for a funded account** of up to $80,000 and receive 75% of the net profits generated.
- The Expert Program is only $6,000 and takes prospective and experienced day trading students another step closer to their goals.
- You get all that is included in the Student Program, in addition to the Forex Trader course.
- The Forex Trader course is three months long and gets you three live online sessions that are each three hours long. It also gets you access to recorded materials, and live mentoring in the trading room.
- Day trading students who enroll for the Expert Package are eligible to apply for a funded account** of up to $160,000 and receive 80% of the net profits generated.
- Pro Program
- Our groundbreaking, top of the line Pro Program comes with all the benefits of the Intro, Student, and Expert package.
- In addition, you will get the Top Trader course!
- The critically acclaimed Top Trader course lasts six months and includes five live three-hour-long online sessions, personal one-on-one mentoring, and learning advanced trading strategies.
- Day trading students who enroll for the Expert Package are eligible to apply for a funded account** of up to $240,000 and receive 85% of the net profits generated.
Altogether, Tradenet offers the world’s leading opportunity to both new and experienced day traders to up their game. When you buy an education package offered by Tradenet, day traders also become eligible to apply for access to a funded account provided by various investment firms.
**Disclaimer: Tradenet does not provide funded accounts or day trading services. Tradenet provides its students the ability to get in contact and apply for a funded account with third-party investment firms who provide funded day trading accounts. Tradenet is not responsible for any dealings between its students and the aforementioned third party investment firms. Tradenet urgest its students to perform an in-depth market research before deciding to tradeany day trading account, funded or otherwise.